Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Speaking of adorable kids

Since I did my post a couple days ago about Rino the adorable Japanese girl who eats I was looking through our old family photo album. I came across these two photos of me cooking in our kitchen when I was little, I think these were at about age 4 possibly 5, but it shows I've always loved cooking. When I was little I never wanted and easy bake oven, I wanted to cook on our real stove. This is back when we had the old GE appliances that were avocado green, thank you 1970s style. Here I am showing off as usual, I think my favorite is the one with me brandishing the spatula because it seems like a total Maeve thing to do, and it reminds me sometimes that little things we do don't change even as we grow up.



No comments:

Post a Comment