Sunday, January 20, 2013

A treat

This last week has been kind of rough, I've been going through some medical stuff that hasn't been super fun, nothing too major, but I had to have an EKG and an ultrasound of my heart. Nothing too major, I'm trying to convince myself it sounds scarier than it really was, but it was a bit scary. They also changed around some medications so I will probably be out of whack for about 2 weeks. O the upside this weekend is a long 3 day weekend so I'm trying to recuperate. The mess have been making me very sleepy though, I actually slept until 9:30 this morning, I know that doesn't sound like much to mot people, but I'm usually up by 7:30 everyday so it's late for me.
Enough about my scary medical crap, let's talk about the treat I got to enjoy because of all the stress I've been getting through. It's taken me forever to eat this pint of fancy gelato because I only eat like 8 spoonfuls at a time and then put it in the freezer where no one else's an find it.
It's taienti gelato, double dark chocolate and it is spectacular. It's very rich, hence why I can only have a few spoonfuls at a time. Like most gelato it is very smooth, it is a dark chocolate gelato with dark chocolate chips mixed into it.
I addicted and want to try other flavors, but I have to finish this pint first. There are only so many hiding spots in the freezer. If I leave it out in plain sight I won't get more than a spoonful, and that's if I'm lucky, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment