Sunday, January 13, 2013

Atlantic City!

I love going to AC, it's a cheap, nice place to go and relax. I'm not much for gambling, I'll play the slots a bit. This trip I found a slot machine called baron Von bacon! And I won $30 bucks on it, of course, bacon always has my back. I ended up about $65 up for the trip, plus had quite a good trip. I really needed the time to unwind and it was good because a couple days after I got back Rachel passed and I haven't done much to relax at all since then. Looking at planning another trip down in the first week of feb too I think. Always stay at Harrah's, it's off the boardwalk and I get a bay view room or better for $40 a night. They even upgraded us to their best room, it had a massive glass shower and the toilet was in a separate room, one of the many perks of being part of the elite i suppose. That's pretty hard to beat, I like going sun-tues.
Since i was right before Christmas they even had a sand "snowman" in the lobby.
Also stopped by Cesar's and got some gelato. That's always one of my favorite stops, it not overpriced, $5 for two good size scoops which is pretty standard for gelato. This time I got one scoop of hazelnut and one scoop of white chocolate. That was an amazingly good combination and I savored every bite. I also stole the do not disturb sign from the hotel, it's one that always makes me giggle so now it's on my wall.
I also made sure to include a picture of me in front of a cactus Christmas tree in the foyer of wild west.












No comments:

Post a Comment