Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013

This is one of my favorite photos that I took in 2012 and going into 2013 I am trying to go with a positive outlook. I want to move forward, I'm not always sure where I'm going, but I know I want to grow and push myself forward.
One of the things I really want to do is try some blogging marathons. Eventually I want to do 30 days of bacon, but before I run I need to walk. That being said I would like to try some 7 days of cooking and blogging about certain topics. Eventually i would like to do seven 7 day challenges. I'm open to suggestions from my readers, I opened suggestions up for my Facebook friends too.
Some possibilities I've been tossing around are 7 days of:
Old bay
Spam inspired by what I saw at the grocery store today (see photo)
Bread
Repurposed ramen
Breakfast smoothies

That's all for now, but I'm soo open to suggestions



No comments:

Post a Comment