Saturday, November 10, 2012

The drunkard

So neither of these drinks are alcoholic, but they both seemed to interesting to pass up. Though ultimately I didn't like either of them lol!
The butter beer is a local treat in Salem, MA. We go every year for Halloween, but this year with hurricane sandy it was very quiet. Down on Pickering warf I found butter beer in a strange little shop. I bought one, the guy behind the counter swore I would be back for a whole 4 pack.
Well I made it through about 1/2 of the butter beer, it is a butterscotch cream soda. The guy swore it wasn't super sweet, he was a total liar.
It was worth trying once , but it was sweet and not really my thing, I forgot I really hate butterscotch lol! If you like butterscotch candies then I imagine it would be a great treat, not my thing though.
Next up is the new flavor of Pepsi with dragon fruit flavor. I didn't even know this existed, but I stopped to grab a mountain dew on my way to a site visit the other night and came across it.
Sometimes I think I need to stop trying all these weird things because they almost always taste horrible, but I can't help myself. I love dragon fruit and Pepsi, but they make an odd combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment