Thursday, October 18, 2012

New stuff

So I got an email letting me know my foodie pen pal mailed my package on Tuesday which means I should be getting it soon! Bummer for you guys since I can't post about it until the 31st of the month, that's part of the rules, but I can't wait to get my package. I mailed mine to new Mexico on Monday, hope she likes everything!
Today I was at shop rite and picked up some "creamy mango soda" they always have interesting stuff in their Asian section and I love mango almost as much as I love bacon. It was $3 for the soda, but pretty cool and since I had a good sales paycheck I decided I needed a treat.
It tastes pretty much as its labeled, like a creamy mango juice with carbonation, I was skeptical at first, but it was actually quite good. If you can find it and like mango I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment