Sunday, October 14, 2012

Brains

So I was issued a challenge for a visit this week. One of the companies challenged all of the vendors to a spooky decorating contest. So you know I'm pulling out all the stops. Here are some brains and the instructions.
I took 1 box of fettuccine noodles and broke then in half and put them in a bowl. Then put water in the bowl just covering the noodles, not hot water, just cold tap water. Then cover with Saran wrap and put it on the fridge for about 48 hours to soak.
After it soaks drain out the water and in a separate container mix light corn syrup with some red food coloring. Then pour the red corn syrup mixture over the pasta and coat the noodles.
Then I put it in a plastic bag to make a bag of brains, it also looks kind of like end trails or intestines. You decide, but enjoy!
I also have some containers of severed fingers with the blood and hands and feet that grow in water too. You know me, go big or go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment