Saturday, December 1, 2012

Foodie pen pals November

Yay! It's November reveal day, I love this program because I get to send fun packages and get awesome stuff in the mail! This month I received a package from Kim and she sent me a bunch of healthy goodies. Here's what I got.... Some whole grain pretzels, kashi granola which is yummy and not something I would buy myself since I'm cheap. It was yummy sprinkled on yogurt for breakfast. I also got some multi seed crackers, which made me laugh out loud since I had gotten the exact same crackers for my pen pal! Some almonds (brought those to work for my desk), some BBQ grilling sauce and a chocolate pecan candy rounded out the box.
It was a great month and I had fun eating it all!
If you want to see what I sent this month head over to see Sarah Jane at http://www.cleanandproper.com she's a great blogger and hopefully soon she will be doing a guest spot here on my blog. Make sure you check her out as this was a fun and challenging box for me to create since it was all gluten free (except one item)





No comments:

Post a Comment