Sunday, September 30, 2012

Woody's Crab Shack

Stopped at woody's crab shack on the way back from Baltimore this summer and it was awesome. We got a doz crabs and there was carnage. This was the second visit to woody's which I found in this great travel book of neat places off of I-95 my favorite highway in the country. I95 is home to many waffle houses, some abandoned cars in Florida, the super flea, jrs superstore, south of the boarder, willies weanie wagon, and many other great places along the way. You can take i95 all the way from NY to Florida and its a drive I recommend doing at leads once to see some awesome americana.
Regardless, woody's is just off of exit 100 on i95 in north east, md. Definitely worth a stop for lunch or dinner. It took us 2 hours to eat all those crabs but it was time very well spent and I brought home a woody's t shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment