Sunday, September 16, 2012

Healthy dinner

Finally having a little bit of blogging time to relax before a very very busy work week ahead of me.
Wed night I stopped on the way home and bought some haddock fillets on the way home, I had been eyeing them on my earlier shopping trip that week. It was pretty yummy very easy and healthy too!
I cooked the fish in the oven in foil packets. A tiny drizzle of olive oil, some no salt lemon pepper seasoning, and an ice cube on top of the fish. Then bake in a 400 degree oven for 25 minutes. The ice cube in the foil packet steams the fish in the oven and just a tiny bit of oil to keep the fish from sticking to the foil.
The Broccoli was done in the wok with some pineapple and two tablespoons on low sodium teriyaki sauce. Yum! Enjoy the photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment